D'ni Eleri>
				</dl>

				
			</div> 
<p class= More About Me

Friday, April 20, 2007

Interesting that.

Blade told me yesterday about a woman he ran into in cavern. Now, this in and of itself is not interesting, Blade could give Nick a run for his money, if he put his mind to it, but this woman, one Echo McKenzie, Blade describes as "unbalanced". That's Blade being diplomatic. Bleeding nuts might be a better description, if what he told me is any clue.

I myself was flopped in Relto, recovering from the 'snot age experience. Yes, I know that's not how it's spelled, but it'll be forever engrained in my head as the "'snot age". Anyhow... I've been firmly on the side of giving the DRC the benefit of the doubt in most cases. This time, though, I think they're smoking something. I could deal with the leaking water, cause if I was going to get electrocuted, it would have happened the moment I linked in. I can deal with the funky luminescent water, we're used to that with the Lake.

But the non-steady flikering red lights? I was in the age for less than five minutes with those on, and I reltoed out and promptly barfed over the side of my own private island. If there's anything below relto, they have no love for me now, that's for sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hugh Sacristan said...

I still don't like being there on my own. And while I'm not bleating about safety and how-could-you-DO-this-to-us like some, I do have some questions about this pod.
Like, was it the only other one in a fit state to be released at all?
Like, did the DRC release it because the portal was showing up there?
Like, if the portals are placed deliberately, why place one there?
Most people seem to see Testosterot as an ending to the saga of the pods, and a damn unsatisfying ending at that. To me it's a big fat hint that we haven't scratched the surface of what's going on there yet.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home