D'ni Eleri>
				</dl>

				
			</div> 
<p class= More About Me

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jaded

Something posted by a newcomer on the DRC forum really got me to thinking... Have many of us become jaded to D'ni? Do we take for granted the wonder that is around us? Why have we stopped looking around us and going "HOLY #!&)$&!!!"?

Sure, I've been looking at D'ni for 3 years now, and I can still sit at the top of the stairs and marvel at 10,000 years of hidden civilization. I still get an itchy feeling in my hand before I touch a linking book.

Look at linking... as far as we know, we're traveling quantum realities in the blink of an eye, and none of us are *scared*. Linking is 'no big deal'.

Maybe this is part of the Pride of D'ni we're supposed to be wary against. When something so incredible becomes so normal, that we don't give it a second though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home